The PK+ MyVideoJoin module* offers patients a secure connection to a licensed healthcare provider (doctor, nurse, pharmacist or third-party contractor) who can offer health advice during online appointments booked in advance. The module includes an audit trail feature for billing purposes, providing the date, time and a transcript of each meeting. Services are available in English and other languages, and are adapted for end users with visual and hearing impairments.
• Security and privacy: This service is fully secure, using point-to-point (P2P) technology, much like a phone call. It is also HIPAA- and PHIPA-compliant, meaning the service respects the highest privacy standards in both the US and Canada.
• Convenience and comfort: Patients can access care using mobile phone from anywhere, with no need to travel for appointments. This is especially handy for patients who deal with physical and mobility limitations, who have time restrictions or who are facing cost concerns. Absolutely needed for non-face-to-face counselling.
• Optimized support: The service engages family, caregivers and the patient’s living environment to improve their health outcomes.
• Easier workflow: PK+ MyVideoJoin integrates with healthcare applications. This means end users have an easier, smoother user experience with automatic data transfer and no need to transition between different systems.
• Intelligent time zone management: Providers and patients can book video sessions with PK+ MyVideoJoin and be confident that if they each reside in a different time zone (or if they happen to travel to a new time zone after making an appointment), appointment times will be automatically adjusted to their location.
• Flexible pricing: Patients enjoy PK+ MyVideoJoin for free, and providers receive flexible pricing options after a generous trial period. Providers with light usage patterns may pay per session; monthly plans are available for providers and practices with higher volumes.
Healthcare Provider Interface:
– Conduct video sessions with patient.
– Set your availability.
– View incoming appointment requests.
– Confirm appointments.
– Video Consult with the professional /physician.
– View list of available professionals.
– View available appointments for selected professional.
– Request appointment.
– Check booking status.
Upcoming features include:
– Doctor review patient’s EHR and messages.
– Patient able to upload & share documents.
– Doctor review a shared document online.
– Automated filling of forms using speech to text using IBM AI.
– Book multiple appointments in advance .
– Conversion of speech to text.
– Generate Audio, Video, Text Record.
– Language translation and conversion to English text with AI integration.