In today’s digital age, having a mobile app for your pharmacy can significantly enhance customer experience, streamline operations, and boost overall business growth. Here are five compelling reasons why your pharmacy should consider investing in a mobile app:
We were thrilled to experience unprecedented interest in PK+ Telehealth offerings from the visitors who visited us in our booth at the Canadian pavilion during Arab Health 2023 and the out-reach mission to Saudi Arabia, where many of the visitors even returned two or three times to get in-depth information and answers they need.
The PK+ Telehealth Suite™, an integrated digital application that provide healthcare providers & their patients with advanced, convenient, and secure access to a wide range of telehealth services, as well as virtual pharmacy order processing, tracking and patient remote monitoring using AI technology for early detection and intervention.
– For $0.50 per order transaction, you can afford a PK+ MyPharmacyApp!
– Receive Legal prescription (Electronic or Paper) directly to your pharmacy computer.
– Promote your services.
– Streamline your workflow and reduce your pharmacy operating cost.
– Improve your customers’ convenience and waiting time at the store.
As a bill that would expand Medicare coverage for telehealth services makes its way through the U.S. Senate, a new study of people with advanced cancer suggests the practice could improve the lives of patients. Read more
The PK+ Telehealth Suite™ is a range of digital applications that provide healthcare providers & their patients with advanced, convenient, and secure access to a wide range of telehealth services, as well as pharmacy order processing and tracking.
• Whether you are facing a complex health issue, ensuring that your diagnosis is correct, or making a difficult treatment decision – getting a second opinion can help you make a confident decision about your care.
• Estecharat accelerates and streamlines the process, enabling patients to take advantage of consulting with North American specialists with medically optimized,
The United States is a pioneer and leading country in embracing telehealth, mainly due to rising healthcare costs, supporting government reforms, improving reimbursement policies, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, shortage of healthcare professionals, increasing funding for telehealth, and presence of several key players. Read more…