PK+ MyPharmacyApp is a pharmacy ordering application for both prescriptions and over-the-counter medications. It includes our patented pharmacy order authentication system and a number of additional tools to handle your customer orders. Our prescription fulfillment process is the only patented system on the market that allows patients to order their prescriptions without ever requiring in-person authentication.
This white-label mobile app lets you apply your branding for a smooth interaction with your customers, helping you maintain engagement and personalized service. Customize it with your logo, colours, graphics and other user interface preferences.
The app also includes drug search capabilities and allergy and medical profile updates. We can also integrate the PK+ MyPharmacyApp so you can process your customers’ orders directly in your pharmacy system.
PK+ MyPharmacyApp allows your customers to connect to your pharmacy, order their new prescriptions and refills, process payment, and update their medical profile and insurance directly in your pharmacy system. This product provides the back-end interface to connect to your existing pharmacy system, so you can maintain engagement with your customers while offering them convenient telehealth services and pharmacy ordering using our patented pharmacy order authentication system. Learn More …
The PK+ ADV-Care Pharmacy App provides a direct link to ADV-Care Pharmacy, our affiliated online mail-order pharmacy based in Canada that services Canadian residents and non-residents and ships to Canada, the US and the rest of the world. With ADV-Care Pharmacy, patients can order new prescriptions, refills and over-the-counter medications. The app includes drug search capabilities, allergy and medical profile updates in addition to payment processing for customers’ orders. This product provides the back-end infrastructure to connect to your existing front-end interface. This means you can offer your customers access to a convenient online pharmacy ordering system using our patented pharmacy order authentication method. Learn More …
PK+ Pharmacy Kiosk
The PK+ Pharmacy Kiosk, our earliest PK+ product, is a terminal-like ATM machine that allows customers to conveniently order prescription drugs and pharmacy products by using an Internet-enabled service kiosk that complies with current industry and government regulations. Learn more…
The PK+ MyVideoJoin module offers patients a secure connection to a licensed healthcare provider (doctor, nurse, pharmacist or third-party contractor) who can offer health advice during online appointments booked in advance. The module includes an audit trail feature for billing purposes, providing the date, time and a transcript of each meeting. Services are available in English and other languages, and are adapted for end users with visual and hearing impairments.
Advantages for end users include:
• Security and privacy: This service is fully secure, using point-to-point (P2P) technology, much like a phone call. It is also HIPAA/PHIPA-compliant, meaning the service respects the highest privacy standards in both the US and Canada.
• Convenience and comfort: Patients can access care from the comfort of their own home, with no need to travel for appointments. This is especially handy for patients who deal with physical and mobility limitations, who have time restrictions or who are facing cost concerns.
• Optimized support: The service engages family, caregivers and the patient’s living environment to improve their health outcomes.
• Easier workflow: PK+ MyVideoJoin integrates with healthcare applications. This means end users have an easier, smoother user experience with automatic data transfer and no need to transition between different systems.
Healthcare Provider Interface:
– Conduct video sessions with patient.
– Set your availability.
– View incoming appointment requests.
– Confirm appointments.
– Video Consult with the professional /physician.
– View list of available professionals.
– View available appointments for selected professional.
– Request appointment.
– Check booking status.
Upcoming features include:
– Doctor review patient’s EHR and messages.
– Patient able to upload & share documents.
– Doctor review a shared document online.
– Automated filling of forms using speech to text using IBM AI.
– Book multiple appointments in advance.
– Conversion of speech to text.
– Generate Audio, Video, Text Record.
– Language translation and conversion to English text with AI integration.
PK+ OneCare TM
PK+ OneCareTM is an integrated platform for patients and caregivers that will provide a wide range of useful healthcare services to keep patients as independent as possible for as long as possible. It includes vitals monitoring with optional hardware, disease specific education for nine clinical programs that address the most prevalent chronic conditions: Asthma, CAD, CHF, COPD, Depression, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, & Low Back Pain. It also includes Care Plan Notifications, Alerts & Reminders. Learn more at www.onecare.me
Far beyond your average fitness tracker, this software will be able to check BMI, cholesterol, blood sugar and more, and provide a targeted plan to each patient.
This software will provide quizzes and other kinds of training to help educate patients about a range of important health topics, such as nutrition.
This patient compliance monitor will remind patients to take their medication and take other actions toward their best health. Patients will be able to earn points toward better health outcomes, and may even be able to use their scores to lower insurance premiums.
The PK+ MyPharmacyApp, when integrated into PK+ OneCareTM, allows patients to order their prescriptions and refills from their own pharmacy or from ADV-Care Pharmacy directly from the app.
IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence
IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an optional module for the PK+ OneCare Platform. This module will analyze patient vitals and health data for the care plans in which they are enrolled and learn from that data. It will then generate notifications for trends within normal value ranges and alerts for values outside of normal ranges. Notifications and alerts may be sent to the participant or any of the caregivers listed in the application based on severity settings and configuration.
New modules coming soon!
In the meantime, check out the exciting modules we are currently developing.